Stewardship Ministries is looking for good sermons that elaborate on the various aspects of stewardship. We want to publish a book containing your best sermons on stewardship, and you may have the opportunity to appear on Hope Channel to present a portion of your sermon!
- Twelve sermons will be selected for publication.
- $500 will be paid for each sermon selected for publication. (Please note that this compensation is taxable income and a 1099 form will be provided.)
- Sermons must be between 2,000 and 4,000 words.
- Only individuals who live within the territory of the North American Division (Bermuda, Canada, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the United States and its territories) are eligible to participate.
- To be considered, you must agree to the Consent Agreement.
- Any quotations used in the sermon must include proper citations/footnotes.
- Submit a photo and bio of yourself to be included in print with your sermon if selected.
- Deadline to submit a sermon is October 31, 2022.
- Sermon selections will be announced in the first quarter of 2023.
- OPTIONAL: If you would also like to be considered to present a portion of your sermon on Hope Channel (expenses paid), a 30-60 second video of you summarizing your sermon must also be submitted.