Worksheets are needed for all six sessions of Keeper of My Heart. The worksheets should be available at the same table and beside the sign-in sheet for nightly attendance. Each registered guest should take a worksheet. The facilitator may print the number of copies needed for each session by clicking the links below:
- Session 1 Worksheet: Stewardship Run Amok
- Session 2 Worksheet: The Ultimate Truth about Ownership
- Session 3 Worksheet: The Trust Factor
- Session 4 Worksheet: Teaching Children about Faith and Finance
- Session 5 Worksheet: How Does One Afford a Christian Education?
- Session 6 Worksheet: Stewardship Is Life Management
The documents are provided in black and white for easy printing. It is suggested that a heavier weight paper other than regular printer paper with a matte finish will make a better copy and make it easier for participants to keep the sheets in a black file folder (also provided by facilitator) for future reference.